Let the Journey begin with our children’s dentist in Waco, TX, today!
If you are looking for high quality pediatric dental care in Waco, Texas, then we invite you to bring them to Bellmead Kids Dentistry. We offer comfortable, preventive services as well as enjoyable appointments so your child can leave our office with a happy, healthy smile. Our children’s dentist in Waco, TX, specializes in making you and your child feel comfortable.
Are you ready for your child’s first dental appointment?
We are so happy to have them as our patient! Our team is grateful for the opportunity to provide exceptional pediatric dental care for Waco, TX families.
We know how overwhelming it can be to visit a new doctor for the first time. We do everything we can to make your first visit to our pediatric dentist in Waco, TX, a pleasant and comfortable experience.
Our Patient Experience
We are here to help you, from the first phone call to the moment you walk into our office. Our primary goal is to make sure your child receives the best care possible.
We won’t push you to get dental services that your children don’t need at Bellmead Kids Dentistry. You won’t feel like another patient on a waiting list. We will not make you feel underserved. Instead, you will be welcomed by friendly staff who truly care about your child’s dental health and well-being. You will receive conservative, personalized children’s dentistry that will keep your child’s smile bright without spending a fortune.
If you are visiting us for the first time, here are some things you should know:
- You can prepare for your appointment by completing our patient forms beforehand. These forms tell us the medical and dental history of your child so we can provide them with optimal care. We keep our new patient forms under this section of our site.
- If you plan on using insurance to pay for dental services, please bring your insurance card to the appointment.
- When you first arrive at our office, check in with our front desk, so our dental team will know that you are here.
- If you are bringing your children to see our pediatric dentist, we will clean and examine their mouths, after which we will discuss possible treatments for your child’s dental problem.
- Don’t stress, this is what we do! And our mission is to provide gentle, compassionate dental care for your child.
Call our practice today if you want to learn more about what to expect during your child’s first appointment here.